Monday, May 22, 2017

It's Monday... Five Days!

I've noticed that most of my posts nowadays have been permeated with things like... got engaged, getting married, just two months, just one month, ect. Well I'm not a trend stopper so I'm excited to say that from today it's FIVE DAYS UNTIL BRIAN AND I GET MARRIED!!!! We are beyond thrilled and overwhelmed with God's grace to us in bringing us together and leading us to where we are now. I have this week before the wedding off from work which will be great to give me time to pack up things and get all of the last minute details done.
I'm not sure how I'm getting reading done right now but somehow I am. I can't deny my first love! ;)
So here's what's up in my reading world!

Finished Recently

  • Intended for Pleasure by Ed Wheat
  • In Freedom's Cause by G.A. Henty (audiobook) (re-read)

Currently Reading

  • In the Presence of My Enemy by Gracia Burnham 
  • Home by Marilynne Robinson
  • Total Truth by Nancy Pearcey
  • Catching Foxes by John Henderson

Coming Soon

  • The Meaning of Marriage by Tim Keller

Obviously I won't be blogging again for awhile as we'll be gone on our honeymoon. Frankly, I think I won't miss it while I'm away, though of course I'll be happy to come back to it. :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Beforehand congratulations, Lois!! Enjoy the wedding and honeymoon & may the Lord bless & keep you both in Holy Marriage. His peace be to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Enjoy every minute of it (although it will go by so fast that that will be hard to do). Blessings on your marriage!

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...