Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Nine Truths and a Lie.... Book Style!

I saw this meme over at The Once Lost Wanderer who got it from Brona's Books and I guess it's just floating around right now so I picked it up! The problem is I blog pretty thoroughly about my reading and then I'm also quite thorough on my Goodreads account. So first off... NO looking at Goodreads for answers! I decided to go with books that I read before I started blogging to try and throw you off the scent more. Please don't scour my blog either to find the answers as even though I might have read it before I started blogging I've mentioned many previous books on here before. Play fair people.
So here we go.
Here's a list of ten books... one is a lie. Guess which book is the lie in the comments!

  1. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolsto
  2. Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
  3. The Merchant of Venice by William Shakespeare 
  4. Captain Blood by Rafel Sabatini 
  5. Lorna Done by R.D. Blackmoore 
  6. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
  7. Castaways of the Flying Dutchman by Brian Jacques 
  8. Death of a Salesman by Arthur Miller
  9. The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling
  10. The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway 

Have fun playing!  I know I said I wouldn't blog again before the wedding but this was too fun to pass up and I needed to get my mind off wedding planning for a bit.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. I didn't cheat, honest. I'm gonna guess Lorna Doone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wrong! Read it about six years ago. Guess again!

      Delete
    2. My next instinct is Death of a Salesman.

      Delete
    3. And wrong again! I read that back in high school. Not my favorite but interesting.

      Delete
  2. This is hard! I think I'll just guess a book the other commenters didn't guess. Captain Blood?

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...