Friday, February 9, 2018

Couples for Couples Tag

Cordy over at Any Merry Little Thought is having a Lovely Blog Party, which includes this splendid tag! You all know how I love tags so I'm filling it out! I might be stealing a couple answers from other bloggers who filled this tag out but they were too good and I can't help but agree!

Rules:
Using the prompts below, answer the following questions as creatively as you please
None of the questions require you to answer with a favorite in the category, only to find a fitting answer. They can be old, they can be new, they can be borrowed or they can be blue... they can be known or they can be unknown. You can explain your answer once you've given one.
If you don't have a blog, answer the tag in the comment section and for those of you who have blogs, leave a link to your answers in the comment section 

Ivanhoe and Rebecca: Name a couple that should have been together

Joe Bradley and Princess Ann from Roman Holiday. Mia and Sebastian from La La Land. 

Jo and Laurie: Name a couple that should have stayed friends...or did stay friends...

I absolutely agree with Jo and Laurie. Besides that.... hmmm.... can't think of any others off the top of my head.

Jane and Mr. Rochester: Name a couple that looked like the chances of a happily ever after were next to none!

Sister Bernadette/Shelagh and Dr. Turner from Call the Midwife. I remember in the first couple seasons seeing the growing affection for each other and thinking it was hopeless but so sweet and I couldn't' believe when it all turned out! I love them so much!!!!

Jane and Mr. Bingley: Name a couple that is just sooo happy!

Brian and I.... ;) Besides us you say? Hmmm.... No... no one is as happy us us. Other couples simply smile... we laugh! If you don't get that reference then we can't be friends. 
But since I mention that quote then how can I not mention the couple that it's about?!?! Mr. Darcy and Lizzy Bennett!!!! See the whole question was wrong since it points out in the book that they are happier as Jane only smiles and Lizzy laughs! But now I've given away the reference. Oh well. 
Just look at this picture! Joy radiates from their faces! 

Kit and Ella: Name your favorite fairytale couple

Belle and the Beast. Eugene/Flynn and Rapunzel.

Molly Gibson and Roger Hamley: Name a couple where the woman is basically ignored by the suitor until the end of the story (frustration at it's finest!! :P :P)

I would definitely say Molly and Roger! Also Fanny and Edmund in Mansfield Park.

Sarah and Jacob Witting: Name a couple that found love later in life

I had to look up who that couple was cause I have a bad memory apparently... anyways for others with other bad memories they're from Sarah, Plain and Tall. Anyways.... I feel like in all the series where couples find love later in life one always ends up dying before they can get married!!! I hate that! Okay after some thinking and searching I remembered Miss Lavender and Stephen Irving from Anne of Avonlea, who are perfectly adorable!

Don Lockwood and Kathy Seldon: Name a couple from a musical

Oh I do love musicals! Seven Brides for Seven Brothers is my favorite musical and I do really like Adam and Millie from it so I'll go with them.

Anne and Gilbert: Name a couple that didn't start out on the right foot

I love Anne and Gilbert!!! Besides them so I'll have to go with Han Solo and Princess Leia. I also like Peter and Ellie from It Happened One Night.

Faramir and Eowyn: Name a couple with the sweetest love story

I do love Faramir and Eowyn but I'd have to go with Henry Tilney and Catherine Morland from Northangner Abbey... they're so cute! 
<3
Well that's all folks! 

15 comments:

  1. I love all the couples mentioned here! Would definitely add Anne and Captain Wentworth for couple with the sweetest love story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of that very quote from Pride and Prejudice when I decided on Mr. Darcy and Lizzy!! Great minds think alike. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I like how you mentioned you and your husband as the happiest couple. I think that's sweet (and I'll totally "count" it. :D)

    Adam and Millie <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for Best Attitude Status in English for Whatsapp & Fb Dp?? Check this NOW!! {BEST} Attitude status for Whatsapp or use this Attitude Status for Fb.
    Whatsapp Status Best

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is important to note that matchmaking in los angeles has something to do with experience. As mentioned above, professionals are needed to meet new people and strengthen relationships.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello colleagues, its wonderful article about teachingand completely explained, keep it up all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your theme. Bless you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Therapy is expensive, and most insurance plans don't cover it. This means that couples with limited income or who are uninsured often can't afford to get the help they need. The good news is that there are low-cost therapy options for couples on a budget.

    There are a number of low-cost therapy options for couples on a budget, including:

    -Counseling services offered by religious organizations
    Low Cost Couples Therapy
    -Community mental health centers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing this information with us. Do you need marital and couple therapy in Texas, USA. Please do not hesitate to contact Dr. Nazempoor, who offer you the best counselling. It will assist both individuals and couples in improving the likelihood and durability of their relationships.

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...